You understand and agree not to use Justlife to:
- Post content or initiate communications which are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable. It is legally not allowed to post pictures, graphics, video, audio of nudity or pornography of any sort.
- Use the Justlife service for any legal purpose.
- Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- Submitting materials of any third party without such third party’s prior written consent;
- Post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation.
- Send emails or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Stalk or harass anyone.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Justlife Service.
- Post content in fields that aren’t intended for that content. Example: Putting an address in a name or title field.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Justlife Service or servers or networks connected to the Justlife Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Justlife Service.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, the Justlife.in web portal grants you a non-transferrable, non-sublicensable, royalty free non-exclusive licence to display on your website the headlines, links and copy that you specifically select to receive from the Justlife.in web portal via the Justlife.in web portal feed.
- All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Justlife.in web portal feed shall remain the property of the Justlife.in web portal.
- Nothing in these Standard Licence Terms grants you any right to use the Justlife.in web portal trade mark on your Site or elsewhere.
- You may not directly or indirectly charge users specifically for accessing the Justlife.in web portal content or otherwise commercialize such content, nor attempt to resell such content in any way.
- You must create a functional link back to the Justlife.in web portal News story (ies) summarized by the Justlife.in web portal content. If you are displaying the Justlife.in web portal feed where a functional link back to Justlife.in web portal is not possible, you must display on-screen the URL from which the Justlife.in web portal content can be obtained.
- You may not directly or indirectly change, edit, add to or produce summaries of the Justlife.in web portal content or any content on the Justlife.in web portal website nor place any full-story Justlife.in web portal content in an HTML frame-set.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.